collage: materials found and altered

Dear Friends this weekend I took a workshop of Materials Found and Altered. We did an inspirational exercise of found poetry and created a collage based on that. The first one is my reflection of it and the second one is a inspiration based on the exercise. The rest is experimentation of themes that I want to develop and improvisation. I hope you enjoy it.

(1)

a multitude
choice
to be nothing
a pleading voice

best wishes,

escape
in the
influence of love,

woman
practice
giving
sweet
secret
words of forgiveness,

And I declare
“Yes
carefully
we’ll make it”.

(2)

I imagine
sense of victory
filled with life.

(3)


a-visitin’
nothing else in all the world
strength

more verses she wrote
to please her

took her notebook

exercise some
good many steps
often poetry

that is true as anything can be.

(4) playing with the sense of direction of myself in this sea



(5) playing of trapping and saving the greener of my island in the city of chicago

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

una oración a Dios de Mahatma Gandhi

libertad

Muévete y el camino aparecerá